A 12-lesson course delivered through email
Starting with Freud’s method of dealing with dreams, Carl Jung soon discovered more features like the amplification method and the subject level, and created his own method. This considerably enlarged the dream approach to include matters never dealt with before.
This course teaches you the Jung’s method of dream interpretation. It provides examples of dreams interpreted – several collected from his works – and explains the basic concepts developed by him (see the summary below).
– Learn about the specific way Carl Jung used to deal with dreams.
– Understand the basics.
– Learn how you can improve your self development with the help of dreams (it is about the realization of the individuation process).
– Submit your own dream interpretation to our assistance (if you take the workshop version*).
– Start your own practice;
– Discuss further with others interested in the matter.
Delivery. The course is made of 12 lessons sent through email on schedule of one lesson every two days.
1. What is a dream? (Jungian’s view);
2. Interpretation features at Jung;
3. On compensation;
4. Subject level;
5. On prospective aspect;
6. The method of association;
7. Amplification method;
8. Archetypes in dreams (anima, animus, the Self);
+ The meaning of anima in dreams (PDF);
+ The meaning of a dream with the shadow (PDF);
9. Example of dream interpreted through Jungian amplification;
10. Dream interpretation and the individuation process;
11. Example of using I Ching** in dream interpretation;
12. Dreams and synchronicity.
Quiz. There’s a final quiz you may take to test your acquired knowledge (not mandatory).
Bonuses. Several papers are offered free should you order the course right now:
1. Snake Symbolism in Dreams and Fantasies (PDF).
2. Child Symbolism in Dreams (PDF).
3. Mandala in Dreams (PDF).
4. Jung’s Dictionary on Dreams (PDF).
Buy this course through credit card or PayPal and start reading within a few hours. (Should you need another payment method, please ask).
Price: $25 (basic course)
$75 (basic course + workshop*)
Upon the payment confirmation you’ll be redirected to our course start page. Please read and follow.
Need more information about this course? Please post your questions below.
** I Ching – Book of Changes – is an ancient oracle-book used by the ancient Chinese sovereigns and made know in the modern West by Richard Wilhelm and Carl Jung.
Jung himself studied the I Ching to discover a collection of archetypes and illustrate his theory of synchronicity. He even wrote the introduction to the Wilhelm/Baynes English version to explain the functioning of the oracle and the meaning of its answers.