We offer online assistance should you wish to interpret a dream according to Jung's method.
First of all we suggest you take our online
course dealing with this topic to learn the entire procedure - please, visit the course page here.
If you already know the procedure, you may ask for our support without taking the course, in two easy steps:
1. Pay the assistance fee [$50];
2. Submit your dream (see below).
Order this service
through Fastspring (credit card, PayPal or wire transfer).
Please click the Order Now button to be taken to our secure order form. Fill the payment form and click Pay.
Upon the payment completion, you'll be able to submit your dream and get help.
Things you should do when
submitting your dream
1. Write your dream;
2. Describe the social context of the dream: your actual concerns and expectations,
your hopes and fears and everything that must be connected with your dream;
3. Offer the free associations to the dream parts (the Freudian way);
4. Offer the amplification of the dream symbol(s), if necessary (the Jungian way);
5. Submit your own interpretation of the dream no matter how much accurate is.
Send your dream to J Jones at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll receive an answer
(that may include supplementary questions) within two business days.
Please note that we don't interpret your dream but assist you with your work and suggest the way you should proceed.
Benefits of working with your dreams
- First thing first, you find out the unconscious issue affecting your feel of wellness leading to failure in your day to day life.
- Secondly, you learn to deal with this issue by using the valuable information from your unconscious given through your dreams, in a symbolic manner.
- Finally, this may start your individuation process
leading to the realization of the Self.*
Need more information about this payment methods? Please send us your question to email@example.com. We respond within one business days.
*Learn more about individuation and the realization of the Self according to Jung's theories about the wholeness by checking our
online dictionary of Jungian terms and the papers assigned to these topics.