We offer online assistance should you wish to interpret a dream according to Jung's method.
First of all we
suggest you take our online course dealing with this topic to learn the entire procedure - please, visit the course page here.
If you already know the procedure, you may ask for our support without taking
the course by following the two easy steps belor:
1. Pay the assistance fee [$50];
2. Submit your dream (see below).
Order this service through credit card, PayPal or wire transfer and start reading today. Please click the Order Now button to be taken to our secure order form.
Things you should do when
submitting your dream
1. Write your dream;
2. Describe the social context of the dream: your actual
concerns and expectations, your hopes and fears and everything that must be connected with your dream;
3. Offer the free associations to the dream parts (the Freudian way);
4. Offer the amplification of the dream symbol(s), if necessary (the Jungian way);
5. Submit your own interpretation of the dream no matter how much accurate is.
Send your dream to J Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll receive an answer (that may include supplementary questions) within two business days.
Please note that we don't interpret your dream(s) but help you understand how you should proceed yourself according to the Jung's method.
Benefits of working with your dreams
- First thing first, you may find out the unconscious issue affecting your feel of wellness and leading to failure.
- Secondly, you learn to deal with this issue by using the valuable
information from your unconscious given through your dreams.
- Finally, you may gain insight regarding the individuation process leading to the realization of the Self.*
Help. Need more information about this payment methods? Please send us your question to email@example.com. We respond within
one business days.
*Learn more about individuation and the realization of the Self according to Jung's theories about the wholeness by checking our online dictionary of Jungian terms and the papers assigned to these topics.